Pre Primary : The children are assessed on the basis of day to day observation, through general discussion and worksheets.
Classes I-V : Four sets of Assessments are conducted in the month of July, September, December and March respectively. Average of all four will be taken for consolidated result.
Classes VI - X : An academic session is divided into Three Periodic Tests of 50 marks each followed by Annual Examination of 80 Marks. Average of best two Periodic Tests to be taken for Final Marks submission.
Classes XI and XIIClass XI :
- - Two rounds of Periodic Tests to be conducted throughout the year.
- - Two Term Exams - Term - I to be conducted in September and Term - II to be conducted in February/March.
- - Weightage assigned to Periodic Tests (20%) ,Term 1(30%), Term 2(50%)
- - Two rounds of Periodic Tests
- - Two Term Exams - Term - I to be conducted in September and Term - 2 to be conducted in December.
- - One Pre-Board Exam to be conducted in January
- - Board Exam conducted by CBSE in March.
1. It is mandatory for all students to take all Exams / Periodic Tests as per the schedule.
2. Parents are regularly updated about their wards performance through PTMs held periodically.